- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
$199.99 - $219.95
- THE FAT BIKE TIRE. - Extremely light. - The large volume can be ridden with extremely low air pressure. - Ideal on deep soils, rough and very loose terrain. - Available in widths of 100, 110 or 120 millimetres
$49.99 - $60.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire Bead with DualGuard and Reflective Sidewall
$47.99 - $124.99
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
$34.95 - $39.99
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
Get a grip on wintry roads with Schwalbe's Winter tire. Its metal studs bite into hard-packed snow and ice during the worst Mother Nature delivers. Whether you're a hard-core year-round bike commuter or just want to get out and enjoy more stability in the snow, Schwalbe's reflective accents and KevlarGuard puncture protection mean the Winter tire will keep you rolling until summer comes around.
Page 1 of 1