- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
- BMX aluminum levers for caliper or U-brakes - 2-piece hinged clamp
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Shimano: - Deore BR-M575,BR-M525,BR-M515,BR-T615 - LX BR-T675 - Alivio BR-M4050 - Acera BR-M3050 - Altus BR-M375,BR-M365,BR-M315 - BR-M506 - BR-M505 - BR-MT500 - BR-M495 - BR-M486 - BR-M485 - BR-M475 - BR-M465 - BR-M447 - BR-M446 - BR-M445 - BR-M416 - BR-M415 - BR-MT400 - BR-M395 - BR-M355 TRP: - Hylex - HY/RD - Spyre SLC - Spyre - Spyke - Dash Sport Tektro: - Orion SL HD-M740 - Orion HD-M730,HD-M725 - Gemini SL HD-M520 / M521 - Gemini HD-M500 / M501,HD-M510 - Draco2 HD-M352 - HDC330 HD-M330 - Auriga HD-M290 / M291,HD-T530,HD-T525,HD-E530,HD-E525,HD-E520,HD-E500 - Aquila MD-M500 - Aries MD-M300 - MD-M280 - Mira MD-C400 - Volans HD-T710 - Vela HD-T290 - Dorado HD-E715 QUAD: - Disc Brake
High performance Kevlar, Ceramic, Brass and resin composite material. Provides excellent brake power with minimal effort at the brake lever. Performance is consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent. High quality springs included with every set (where applicable). Fits: Shimano - XTR BR-M9000,BR-M9020,BR-M987,BR-M988,BR-M985 - XT BR-M8000,BR-M785 - SLX BR-M7000,BR-M675,BR-M666 - DEORE BR-M6000,BR-M615 - ALFINE BR-S700 - BR-RS785 - BR-R785 - BR-CX75 - BR-R515 - BR-R315 FSA - K-Force DB-TX-9000 - Afterburner DB-TX-9150 REVER - MCX1 Post Mount
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Shimano: - Dura Ace BR-R9170 - Ultegra BR-R8070 - XTR BR-M9100 - BR-RS805 - BR-RS505 - BR-RS405 - BR-RS305 Tektro: - HD-R310 - REVER - MCX1 Flat Mount
- 107mm arch gives a better mud guard clearance - Updated rubber boots - Strong braking power with excellent braking control
- Pair of D-Type disc brake pads without fins, for 1 caliper - Available with Resin or Metallic brake compound - Fits most 4-piston Shimano brakes, including XTR BR-M9120, XT BR-M8120, XT-BR-M8020, SLX BR-M7120, - Saint BR-M820 and BR-M810, Zee BR-M640 and non-series BR-MT520 and BR-MT420 calipers - Can be used as a lower cost alternative to H-Type or N-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
BL-M6100 - Intuitive and powerful braking - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit - High-performance brake control - Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever - 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever BR-M6100 - Pre-assembled - One-way bleeding system - Superior modulation gives you the power you need at low weight - Quick piston retraction - Lightweight 2-piston disc brake caliper - ICE TECHNOLOGIES - Without rotor and adapter
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano Deore XT brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The levers feature an optimized lever axle position, refined ergonomics, and increased rigidity thanks to an additional handlebar contact point. The BR-M8120 4-piston calipers are designed for tough enduro trails and include heat-dissipating finned metal pads. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M8000 even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with a shorter free stroke - Tool-free reach adjustment - Free stroke adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band - Brakes are pre-bled for convenient installation
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Resin/ Metal/ Fin Resin/ Fin Metal • Easy adjustment • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston • Model Number : BR-M8000 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Pad Types : G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal • Hydraulic Fluid : SHIMANO Mineral • Brake Hose Type : SM-BH90-SBM • Piston Type : 2 • Rotors, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil sold separately
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
Shimano G04Ti Metal Disc Brake Pads deliver superlight, long-lasting braking power. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Titanium backing plate for light weight and improved heat insulation
- Pair of K-Type disc brake pads without fins, for one caliper - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Steel backplate for lower cost or Ti backplate for improved heat management and lower weight - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - Also compatible with XTR BR-M9100 calipers - Interchangeable with L-type finned pads (except for XTR BR-M9100)
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
- Shimano, BR-9000/9010, R55C4, Replacement cartridge pads, pair - Also fits BR-6800 and BR-5800 - More stopping power in all conditions
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7120 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The BL-M7100 levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7120 4-piston caliper is optimized for the toughest enduro trails. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000, even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Tool-free lever reach adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup - Includes finned metal pads
Deore XT M8100 hydraulic disc brakes are designed to provide high-performance braking for a variety of MTB riding styles. - BL-M8100 features a stiffer brake lever design that provides added support for aggressive riding - Servo Wave Action technology means quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - The BR-M8120 4-piston caliper is designed for tough enduro trails - Set includes brake lever, caliper, finned metal pads, and hose - Brakes are pre-bled for convenient setup
The Shimano Deore XT BR-M8100 disc brake caliper features 2 pistons for powerful braking. - The BR-M8100 2-piston brake caliper is optimized for cross country riding styles - Finned pads help to keep brakes cool - One Way Bleeding technology allows for easy maintenance - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Metallic
$98.99 - $116.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$59.99 - $84.95
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
Sleek, easy to use, yet immensely powerful. Code R packs a winning punch with a reliable DirectLink lever mated to Code’s new oversized four-piston caliper. SRAM’s signature ergonomics are supplemented by the tool-free reach adjust for a fit to each riders’ needs, to unleash Code’s superior braking power, consistency, and modulation. - Four aluminum pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management - Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature - Forged aluminum lever body and blade - Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance - Includes steel-backed sintered metal pads
$369.95 - $399.95
Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. We added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. And with SwingLink and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power. - Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands. - Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride. - Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear.
$201.00 - $219.95
The cores of brake performance are consistency, reliability, and trust. And, with G2 R, we focused on offering a premium value without compromising the heart of the operation. This brake gives riders the G2s famed "Mini-Code" power and a whole suite of SRAM standard features at an absolutely unbeatable value. - Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite - Engineered for easy installation and maintenance - Tools-free reach adjust for quick personalization
G2 RSC is the half-ton pickup truck of the mountain bike brake world—dependable, go anywhere, do anything, plenty of power when you need it, and all of the features you need. The new G2 RSC is based on the SRAM Code design, so it puts Code-like power and modulation into a mini-Code package. And, of course, the signature Guide lever-feel and contact-point adjustability ensures that this brake works great for every rider. The G2 RSC presents a rider-oriented offering with an alloy blade, lever pivot bushings, stainless steel hardware. - Useful reach and contact point adjustments for every type of rider. We design our brakes to give each individual rider distinct control of their ride. - We added stiffness in the caliper and a new pad compound that offers more bite to really deliver the Mini-Code feel. - Engineered for easy installation
Guide RE is SRAM's optimized braking solution for today's exciting category of E-MTBs, capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery. It combines SRAM's proven Guide R lever assembly with a powerful 4-piston caliper derived from the gravity-focused Code brakes. The Guide RE provides real, usable on-trail control—optimal power and modulation mean speed can be controlled in all terrain and in all situations, both uphill and downhill. - Guide R lever assembly with proven Guide technologies - Powerful 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Sintered pads for better pad life in intensive use - MatchMaker X compatible - Ambidextrous lever mount - Tool-free reach adjust - Weight: 415 grams (based on direct mount, 800 hose, 160mm CL Rotor) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Finish: Gloss black - Pad: Steel-backed metal sintered - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Pivot: Bushing
$71.00 - $99.95
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management
$109.95 - $110.95
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Steel backed organic pad is quiet - Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, guide pin and clip - For use with Level, Level TL, Level T, Level Ultimate, Level TLM (B1, 2020+), DB, Elixir, and 2-Piece Road
Page 1 of 2 Next page