- Features a tread pattern very similar to the Ritchey Alfa Bite
- Features a tread pattern similar to the Panaracer Smoke
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
- MTB tire at a low price - Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling
$49.99 - $60.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$34.95 - $37.99
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
Get a grip on wintry roads with Schwalbe's Winter tire. Its metal studs bite into hard-packed snow and ice during the worst Mother Nature delivers. Whether you're a hard-core year-round bike commuter or just want to get out and enjoy more stability in the snow, Schwalbe's reflective accents and KevlarGuard puncture protection mean the Winter tire will keep you rolling until summer comes around.
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
Michelin's Country Mud is a super versatile MTB tire. Tough enough for loose and rocky trails, it offers astonishing grip in slippery, wet conditions when traction is at a premium. The Country Mud features exceptional durability so you can enjoy this tire for many a ride.
Ideally suited to hardpack trails and city riding, Michelin's Country Rock offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance. The long-lasting carbon rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use.
With a split personality that allows Michelin's Country Trail to ride smooth and grip most surfaces, it's your one-stop choice for off-road function. Its tread features aggressive knob placement that grips well in both hardpack and moderate conditions. The Country Trail offers fine puncture resistance as well as a long-wearing rubber compound, too, making this a great all-around tire that you’ll appreciate for many rides to come.
- Inverted tread design and knurled tread surface are low profile and fast rolling without sacrificing traction - Front and Rear application
$22.95 - $24.95
- Exceptional quality and economical price
$25.99 - $41.99
- For the occasional trail ride
- Slick tread ridge offers less rolling resistance
- Tall knobs hold on loose terrain
- Tall knobs hold on loose terrain
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Center tread siping for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
Page 1 of 1