EVERY TRAIL, EVERY STEEP CLIMB, EVERY THRILLING DESCENT. TESTED AND DEVELOPED BY GIANT'S E-BIKE ENDURO PROS, THIS PROVEN TRAIL RIPPER GIVES YOU THE POWER TO ENJOY THE BEST PARTS OF THE RIDE AGAIN AND AGAIN.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Proven Maestro rear suspension (160mm) and a powerful but compact SyncDrive Pro motor technology boost your capabilities on steep climbs and rugged descents. Updated geometry with a shorter rear end and longer reach allow superior handling and agility on technical terrain.
RideControl Ergo 3 offers integrated, user-friendly button controls that are easy to use. The Giant E-bike App gives you tuning options and E-bike specific fitness tracking.
Climb steep mountains and enjoy fun descents all day long with the new downtube-integrated EnergyPak featuring 800Wh of capacity.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
Conditions are categorized as extreme, good, and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
ENERGYPAK 800 / SYNCDRIVE PRO
- Extreme: 43 miles
- Good: 86 miles
- Ideal: 155 miles
TECHS & FEATURES:
ALUXX SL ALUMINUM TECHNOLOGY
- This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
HYBRID CYCLING TECHNOLOGY
- Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce a smart, natural and powerful E-bike riding experience. It's an integrated group of technologies that includes our RideControl control unit, EnergyPak battery systems and SyncDrive motor.
MAESTRO SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient, and independent suspension system on the trail.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant's high-performance models.
- All SyncDrive motors have Smart Assist technology, which adjusts the support to match the rider's needs. By using information from multiple sensors, both rider input and terrain feedback are used to determine the optimal amount of pedaling assistance. SyncDrive is the only e-bike system that utilizes both rider input and terrain feedback. It gives you a smooth, natural riding experience with ample power when you need it, while also conserving power when you don't need as much.
- This range extender can boost total capacity by 250Wh. It has all the latest technologies combined with an up-to-date design that fits a select number of bikes. It has smart technology so it automatically turns on when your battery loses power, giving you peace of mind that you can reach your destination.
- Giant's latest EnergyPak battery systems feature streamlined designs that are integrated with the E-bike for a sleek and modern profile. Giant E-bikes offer several different EnergyPak options including the EnergyPak Smart and EnergyPak. Each one is designed to optimize the E-bike experience for a specific style of riding.
- Available on premium Giant E-Bikes, RideControl Go features a multipurpose button integrated into the top tube. Colored LEDs allow you to switch power modes from the top tube and keep a clean handlebar setup. The lights also display battery level and support mode.
RIDECONTROL ERGO 3
- This updated control system features clean buttons that are integrated with the handlebar grips. You can install the three-button control on the left or right side, making it easy to switch power modes. You also have the option of adding a second control on the other side. Using the RideControl App, you can configure it to your own personal preferences.
|LOW | HIGH||LOW | HIGH||LOW | HIGH||LOW | HIGH|
|A||SEAT TUBE LENGTH (mm)||400||425||450||475|
|B||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||76.7° | 77.5°||76.7° | 77.5°||76.7° | 77.5°||76.7° | 77.5°|
|C||TOP TUBE LENGTH (mm)||569 | 568||595 | 594||622 | 621||649 | 648|
|D||HEAD TUBE LENGTH (mm)||100||100||110||120|
|E||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||63.7° | 64.5°||63.7° | 64.5°||63.7° | 64.5°||63.7° | 64.5°|
|F||FORK RAKE (mm)||44||44||44||44|
|G||TRAIL (mm)||135.5 | 132.1||135 | 132||135 | 132||135.5 | 132.1|
|H||WHEELBASE (mm)||1209 | 1210||1236 | 1237||1265 | 1266||1295 | 1296|
|I||CHAIN STAY LENGTH (mm)||457 | 455||454 | 454||454 | 454||454 | 454|
|J||BOTTOM BRACKET DROP (mm)||25 | 15||25 | 15||25 | 15||25 | 15|
|K||STACK (mm)||636 | 632||635 | 632||645 | 641||654 | 650|
|L||REACH (mm)||425 | 430||450 | 455||475 | 480||500 | 505|
|M||STAND OVER HEIGHT (mm)||785 | 789||772 | 776||771 | 775||768 | 772|
|N||HANDLEBAR WIDTH (mm)||800||800||800||800|
|O||STEM LENGTH (mm)||40||40||50||50|
|P||CRANK LENGTH (mm)||160||160||165||165|
|Q||WHEEL SIZE||R27.5" / F29"||R27.5" / F29"||R27.5" / F29"||R27.5" / F29"|
|Small||5'4" - 5'9"|
|Medium||5'7" - 6’0"|
|Large||5'10" - 6'3"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'6"|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 160mm Maestro suspension system, 'Boost' 148x12mm, Universal Derailleur Hanger|
|Fork||RockShox Domain R 29er, 170mm travel, 15x110 Boost, Maxle Stealth, E-bike Approved|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance, EVOL Large Volume sleeve, 2-position lever, 205x62.5mm Trunnion mount, custom tuned|
|Rims||Giant AM 29" [F] 27.5"[R], Tubeless ready, 30mm inner width|
|Hubs||Shimano MT410 Boost, Center-Lock, [F] 110x15 [R] 148x12mm Micro-Spline Drive Body Thru-axle|
|Spokes||Sapim E-Lite [R] Race [F], e-bike optimized|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, EXO+, 3C MaxxTerra[F]Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.5" foldable, Tubeless, DoubleDown, 3C MaxxTerra Compound [R]|
|Crankset||Praxis Wavetm 36T Cold Forged 4130 premium steel Praxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set (S/M:160, L/XL:165)|
|Front Derailleur||MRP 1X HD2 custom co-molded chain guide|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12, 10-51T, 12-speed|
|Chain||KMC e.12 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimized|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore BR-M420, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Deore, I-spec EV|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact Trail, 35x800mm|
|Tape/Grips||Giant Tactal Pro-E, single lock-on|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL 35|
|Seatpost||Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm (S:125/M:150/ L&XL:170)|
|Saddle||Giant Romero Trail|
|Accessories & Extras||Tubeless kit (liquid, valves, levers, manual, tool), Torx 25 Battery Lock with built-in Torque limiter|
|Motor||SyncDrive Pro, 85Nm, powered by Yamaha|
|Battery||EnergyPak Smart 800,EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible (exclude S Size)|
|Controller/Display||RideControl GO integrated in TT, RideControl Ergo 3|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Cobalt / Small||04712878865044||2303330104|
|Cobalt / Medium||04712878865051||2303330105||210000007943|
|Cobalt / Large||04712878865068||2303330107||210000007955|
|Cobalt / X-Large||04712878865075||2303330108|