700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of our famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let’s call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you’re pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late, and stay pinned with the Raddler. FEATURES: - Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction. - Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency. - Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner. - Single-ply, 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight. - Available with black or tan sidewalls in 40mm and 44mm widths. - All Raddler tires are TCS tubeless compatible.
$49.99 - $61.95
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire bead
The Flat-less tire. Schwalbe's best selling model. The most puncture resistant pneumatic tire there is. In addition to the superior puncture protection it features many inner values: - Rolling resistance. The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance. - Recycling. Also in the SmartGuard, we use a proportion of recycled rubber from old latex products. - “Anti-aging” side wall. It now lasts much longer before deveolping unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure. - E-Bike ready. Due to its great properties Marathon Plus is the best choice for E-Bikes (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h.
$79.99 - $84.95
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$59.95 - $61.95
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- The exceptional profile and OneStar rubber compound make the Schwalbe X-One one of the fastest cross tires ever. - To make it the absolute high-flyer, mount it without a tube on a tubeless-compatible wheel. - In combination with the right wheel you can run tubeless tires for cyclo-cross with extremely low air pressures without fear of "Burping" (unwanted air leakage). - For instance, it works extremely well with the Iron Cross from No Tubes.
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
A champion in all conditions - EXO Protection - Open tread to clear mud - Ramped knobs for speed - Tubeless Ready (TR) The All Terrane is a cyclocross tire that maintains speed and composure over a wide range of race conditions. The knobs are tall enough to bite and dig in when the course gets loose but ramped for speed on harder surfaces. The open tread pattern is quick to sling mud away as soon as you pick up speed, and the Tubeless Ready construction lets you drop the tire pressure to increase the footprint on soft tracks. If you have to choose one tire, let the All Terrane lead you to the top step on the podium.
- Gravel bike tire for aggressive terrain
$81.00 - $91.95
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
At home on singletrack trails and gravel - Aggressive gravel tire - Optimal for off-road touring and adventures - Tubeless Ready (TR) The Ravager is a gravel tire for the riders out there willing to brave aggressive terrain with only their drop bars and a tiny amount of rubber beneath them. While other tires are designed to let you ride beyond the end of the road, the Ravager opens up new line choices, camping spots, and epic adventures where no road ever existed. Raised, square-edged center knobs provide climbing and braking traction on moon dust-covered trails, and oversized cornering knobs keep you and your gear out of the dirt to conquer another turn.
$65.95 - $69.95
Our most durable road offering - Diamond knurled slick design - MaxxShield for maximum puncture resistance - Training tire Our most popular training tire, providing excellent traction, durability, and plenty of road miles in any condition. Maxx Shield helps provide a tire that Re-Fuses to puncture.
$81.00 - $85.95
High-volume Tubeless Ready adventure tire - Diamond-knurled slick design - Dual-compound rubber - MaxxShield bead-to-bead protection - Tubeless Ready (TR) Our most popular training tire, modernized with tubeless technology and higher volumes for even more reliability and comfort. The familiar diamond tread pattern keeps things rolling smoothly, even as the pavement crumbles into gravel and hardpack dirt.
- Semi-slick tire for pavement, hard-packed dirt, and gravel. - Perfect for rides that are mostly smooth, with occasionaly off-road adventures
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
$85.95 - $99.99
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
The Giant AC0 tubeless tires are ready to roll, no matter what the conditions are. All condition tread design allows better traction in a wide range of conditions, delivering superb grip all year round. By running tubeless, the reduced air pressure enhances ride comfort and reduces the risk of punctures. The supple 170TPI casing provides an exceptionally smooth ride while being hard wearing and the DEFLECT 2 lite lightweight nylon protection belt under the tread delivers excellent puncture protection, allowing you to get on with the most important thing - riding. Features - All-Condition tread design for better traction in a wide range of conditions - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casings provide an exceptionally smooth ride - Dual-compound Silica based tread rubber compound - DEFLECT 2 Lite lightweight woven nylon protection belt under the tread rubber - Weight: 280g - Folding Bead
- RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistance - Kevlar material ensures maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
Page 1 of 1