700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$104.95 - $129.95
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 30-35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
$49.99 - $60.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
$81.95 - $88.95
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$59.99 - $73.95
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$124.99 - $129.95
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
- 120tpi casing with Aramid puncture protection—TechBELT - SmartEVO compound
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
$39.99 - $44.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
A champion in all conditions - EXO Protection - Open tread to clear mud - Ramped knobs for speed - Tubeless Ready (TR) The All Terrane is a cyclocross tire that maintains speed and composure over a wide range of race conditions. The knobs are tall enough to bite and dig in when the course gets loose but ramped for speed on harder surfaces. The open tread pattern is quick to sling mud away as soon as you pick up speed, and the Tubeless Ready construction lets you drop the tire pressure to increase the footprint on soft tracks. If you have to choose one tire, let the All Terrane lead you to the top step on the podium.
- Gravel bike tire for aggressive terrain
$84.00 - $103.95
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
At home on singletrack trails and gravel - Aggressive gravel tire - Optimal for off-road touring and adventures - Tubeless Ready (TR) The Ravager is a gravel tire for the riders out there willing to brave aggressive terrain with only their drop bars and a tiny amount of rubber beneath them. While other tires are designed to let you ride beyond the end of the road, the Ravager opens up new line choices, camping spots, and epic adventures where no road ever existed. Raised, square-edged center knobs provide climbing and braking traction on moon dust-covered trails, and oversized cornering knobs keep you and your gear out of the dirt to conquer another turn.
Our most durable road offering - Diamond knurled slick design - MaxxShield for maximum puncture resistance - Training tire Our most popular training tire, providing excellent traction, durability, and plenty of road miles in any condition. Maxx Shield helps provide a tire that Re-Fuses to puncture.
- Semi-slick tire for pavement, hard-packed dirt, and gravel. - Perfect for rides that are mostly smooth, with occasionaly off-road adventures
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
$85.95 - $99.99
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Fast-rolling gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Wire Bead
Low rolling resistance, a supple feel, and traction to tackle any road you desire. The tubeless ready Crosscut Gravel reduces your risk of punctures and the aggressive, fast-rolling tread loves to tackle all your adventures—on or off the beaten path. - Gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - X-Shield Puncture Protection features exceptionally cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls for better puncture resistance and durability in harshest conditions - Weight: 705g (700c x 45) - 60 TPI - Wire bead
- Tread compound optimized for 10% pavement, 90% gravel, or dirt road riding - Lightweight casing offers supple rides and rolls over uneven roads with ease - Square and spaced knobs cluster into the ranged trapezoid row in the center keep the tires fast rolling efficiently on all types of surfaces - Connected outer knobs feature a deep profile with chamfered shape for firm support in the mud and dirt without flex - Connected knobs run a spaced row on the side to shed water and mud with ease for total control in all conditions - X-Shield Puncture Protection provides increased sidewall puncture and abrasion resistance
- RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistance - Kevlar material ensures maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- New RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-round grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- Low rolling resistence with long tread life - Advanced siping tread design for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for smooth riding
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
The Chicane is a super fast rolling tire providing maximum control on dry hardpack, wet grass, and icy conditions. This TLR clincher with 120TPI nylon casing provides both performance, durability, and puncture protection when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. TLR - TLR tires versions can be ridden tubeless with the addition of sealant but can also be run with an inner tube. - A bead-to-bead inner coating gives added puncture protection to these tubeless ready tires and greatly reduces gradual loss of air pressure. An aramid bead protection strip increases tire longevity and reduces rim chafing.
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly where this tire dominates. Deep, aggressive, and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy conditions so you can flow through corners, zip thru off-camber sections, and powering up inclines with ease. A great tire for truly extreme conditions like the 2018 CX World Championships where it won four of five gold medals. This TLR clincher with 120TPI nylon casing provides both performance, durability, and puncture protection when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. TLR - TLR tires versions can be ridden tubeless with the addition of sealant but can also be run with an inner tube. - A bead-to-bead inner coating gives added puncture protection to these tubeless ready tires and greatly reduces gradual loss of air pressure. An aramid bead protection strip increases tire longevity and reduces rim chafing.
Page 1 of 1